Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

I've waited.

Ive waited a long time for this.Hope you'll get betters soon edd.

Mirror's Edge - Runner Mirror's Edge - Runner

Best flash i ever saw.

I nearly cried because of all the smooth movements and the sound fits right into the action.I wonder why newgrounds didn't put this on front page.

EEnE Z Episode 5 EEnE Z Episode 5

Greatest flash sprite movie of all the times.

This is the greatest sprite flash movie of all the times,you have joined my 2 favourites series and created this masterpiece.Thank you!

Portal Hoppin' Portal Hoppin'

Great Flash

Great flash."I am giving Tom a new weapon,his may be too small."You got that right"
was the best part.

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Nice one

I knew this kind of thing would happen,its good animation the best one i ever seen.
Little advice for those who have a friend thats girl with big temper and never disagree with her,if you don't believe me better dig up a grave for yourself.

Jigsaw Jigsaw

Nice One

Nice one but i am a bit confused i don't know if Jigsaw is a human or just a puppet because i seen somewhere that jigsaw is a puppet but i am not sure if its real

B-Gone B-Gone

Well

Well hiper44 the B is the thing that strawberryclock submited to newgrounds and thats how the clockcrew exsist and why those fruits or things with clock faces on it are.Its all by strawberry clock.anyway nice movie.

Average Man Average Man

Awesome video.

Nice one and mario should never sing again....LOL

Awesome Episodes #50 Awesome Episodes #50

Not bad in fact i like the music the most.

Its not bad you are very good at doing it.

Minion777 responds:

I dont think its bad either.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

awesome animation

I know a secret when the animals chase the cat click on the fish that is on the moon